Monday, December 6, 2010

Don't delete me! This blog is totally not dead yet.

All right I'll own up. I haven't posted in forever due to a combination of business, school, and laziness. However, I have one week of school left (last day is approx. next Thursday.) so I'll be posting then. I had a lot of little features planned, but I doubt I can scrape up enough content to justify 6 or so series. So yeah, it's just going to be me talking about whatever now. I really can't even give the two or three people who look at this a game of the week right now as the computer I'm using at school can't handle Adobe Flash (school admins won't update it) So when I get a chance I'll be posting a "semester in review" thing and starting a regular posting schedule.
I'm also going to start plugging this on my facebook whenever I start going again.
Also, if anyone reads this who hasn't seen on my facebook (though I don't think I've posted it yet come to think of it) the band I'm in called Kaitlyn from Havasu will be performing at Rage Fest this year on January 16th 2011 at Castles'n'Coasters in Phoenix. We've got cheap tickets so get 'em while they're hot!
PS you'll notice I updated the music player! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment